If you look after someone who is considered to be an adult with incapacity, you may be appointed guardian or be granted power of attorney, which means you can make decisions on their behalf. If you would like more information about issues related to guardianship and other provisions of the Adults with Incapacity Act 2000, you can contact the Office of the Public Guardian on 0845 603 1185 or visit their website . You can also download some of their information below:

What is Power of Attorney

Power of Attorney Guide (Arabic Version)


What Is Access to Funds

What is an Investigation

What is an Intervention

Dundee Carers Centre, Seagate House, 132-134 Seagate, Dundee, DD1 2HB 01382 200422 [email protected]
This site uses some essential, unobtrusive cookies.